OT - I remember that some of the list members (old list) develops

  • Andrey Ilyin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      the flash-based object viewer, but I can't neither recall who it was
      neither to find it on the web or archives

      Can anybody help me to refresh my memory?

      The only flash based viewer I found is qtvr2flash, but cost arm and
      leg :(

      Andrey
    • Krzysztof
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hi Andrey,

        Probably it is here:
        http://www.inxs-media.de/

        --
        Regards,
        Krzysztof
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
          > Hi Andrey,
          >
          > Probably it is here:
          > http://www.inxs-media.de/
          >
          > --
          > Regards,
          > Krzysztof

          Hi Krzysztof,

          Yes, it is exactly what i need, thank you!

          Andrey