Re: highest resolution - More

  • Dave 360texas.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hello Bernhard, Thank you for your reply.

      Yes, your panoramas are exceptionally detailed. That was my reason
      for the Camera/lens question. We use a Canon 5d, Canon 28-135 IS
      and Canon 70 - 300 IS. Now I have a better idea where to start. I
      have a long way to go before getting to your imaging quality.

      Yes, we too have the zoomify EZ and Zoomify that makes Panoramas.

      Dave still at 360Texas.com

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bernhard Vogl <bvogl@...> wrote:

      > Hello Dave,

      > The Zoomify of the Austrian panos were created using the free
      Zoomify