Re: shooting 8 around w/10.5? or 6?

  • Scott Rowed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Chris,

      I also use the D2X/10.5 combo and find that 6 around gives plenty of
      overlap. That's with PTGui, but I can't imagine PTMac would really be
      any different in this regard.

      Maybe if I were doing a handheld or aerial pano I'd use 8 around, but
      that would be mainly to compensate for lack of precision in the rotating.

      Scott