RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Example sites displaying VRs

  • Peter Sale
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
      Many thanks for reply to my post. Actually, I'm looking for websites
      displaying the work of individual and/or various Panoramic photographers.
      I'm not currently researching the software tools they may have used to
      create those sites.
      -
      Regards,
      Peter Sale
      Santa Monica, CA USA

      ---
      On Wednesday, July 04, 2007 12:00 PM, neevklid replied:

      See http://www.panomodules.com for example. It is the complex Flash based
      solution for the web virtual tours. I hope it can be useful.

      Regards,
      Konstantin Tulinov
      (PanoModules team)

      ---