Re: NEW Panos from Syria

  • Krzysztof
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, panokaemena@... wrote:

      > I was also surprised when I came near to the wheels to hear that
      > sound

      This sound remind me of Eric Rougier guitar ;-)

      --
      Regards,
      Krzysztof
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
        I have got several questions about the noise of these water wheels and the real speed of them. I took a small video clip with my everyday digicam, have a look

        <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/HamahNoise>

        no fast start but is only about 6ookb

        <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu352.html>

        > <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/Hamah2> ( with original
        > sound!)
        > <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/Hamah1>

        Willy directly from Damascus Syria

        From: <panokaemena@...>
        To: <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sun Jul 30, 2006 07:26:15 AM MSD
        Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: NEW Panos from Syria

        I was also surprised when I came near to the wheels to hear that sound, but it is the sound of the wooden shaft turning in the wooden bearing lubricated with water.
        Willy

        On Sunday, July 30, 2006, at 06:16AM, Roger D. Williams <roger@...> wrote:

        ><<Original Attached>>

        <<Original Attached>>