New version of PTViewer

  • Fulvio Senore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      I have just released PTViewer V2.8 beta8.

      New features:

      - Fixed: parameters specified in a "pano0", "pano1" (and so on) tag were case-sensitive, while normal parameters were case-insensitive. Now those parameters are case-insensitive too.
      - Now, when decoding encrypted ptv files, PTViewer uses the address of the web page instead of the address of the applet. This should prevent image stealing, i.e. a web page that references both a pano image and a PTViewer applet in another site being able to show it.

      http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/PTViewer.htm
      follow the link at the top of the page.

      This should be (at least in my intention) the last beta version before the definitive release. May you please test the applet to see if it is working correctly, especially with complex pages?

      Thanks in advance.

      Fulvio Senore
    • Bert Vierstra
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
        On 8/1/06, Fulvio Senore <mailing@...> wrote:
        > I have just released PTViewer V2.8 beta8.

        > This should be (at least in my intention) the last beta version before the definitive release. May you please test the applet to see if it is working correctly, especially with complex pages?

        Installed it here:

        http://www.360rage.com/panorama-gallery.php

        --
        best regards,