apology (panotools survey)

  • jeffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Sorry for my post - there is nothing wrong with such a survey. I
      obviously am not capable of rational discussion before my 3rd cup of
      coffee ;-)

      btw I use 2 different home-made panoheads for each of my cameras, and
      each one can be used with different lenses. They each allow for
      **almost** batch stitching - one with a pin, the other with click
      stops. Click stops seem to work a bit better.

      Jeffrey