Re: [PanoToolsNG] A photo-report from the Berkeley conference

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      Nice photo report. Well done, Ian!

      > If you're coming to Lucerne next month, make sure to check out page
      > 14 to see Matthias in action... ;-)

      To my defense: It wasn't that high as it looks like and there was even a
      very solid and sturdy railing... ;-)
      .. and don't try this
      http://ianjameswood.co.uk/ivrpa/berkeley_report/large-157.html at home...
      ;-)

      Greetings from Switzerland,

      Matthias

      --
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...

    • Ian Wood
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
        On 3 Jul 2007, at 10:22, Matthias Taugwalder wrote:

        > To my defense: It wasn't that high as it looks like and there was
        > even a
        > very solid and sturdy railing... ;-)

        No, only a kilometre or so...

        Ian
      • Ian Wood
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
          On 3 Jul 2007, at 10:22, Matthias Taugwalder wrote:

          > .. and don't try this
          > http://ianjameswood.co.uk/ivrpa/berkeley_report/large-157.html at
          > home...
          > ;-)

          Now in video:

          <http://ianjameswood.co.uk/ivrpa/berkeley_report/
          ber070_matthias_timelapse_256_med.mov> (4.6MB, QT 7 required)

          PTGui is currently generating CPs for 660 little JPEG files in an
          attempt to make a steadicam version...

          Ian