[PanoToolsNG] Re: Rajasthan, India

  • salino@canl.nc
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2007
      A a pacific islander, I paint myself for important moments and I'm very
      happy to be painted. When my loved wife goes to civilization, in towns
      or Europe, Australia , USA or Great Britain or other superb places in
      the world, she paints herself with "paints" made by Esthée Lauder,
      Dior... and I like her paintings

      Dominique Salino,
      New Caledonia, the closest island to paradise.