Hugin:

  • stephan0h
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hello group,

      My 1st posting here, so please be patient :-)

      I've been experimenting with hugin (V 0.6.1) lately and I like it - it
      does mostly what I want it to do. Only one issue I was not able
      to fix:
      the panoramic image is layed out on a black canvas, the leftmost foto
      being placed in the middle. Now, if the panorama gets too 'long', the
      panorama hits the right edge of the canvas and is continued on the
      left side. So I would have to manually split the resulting image in
      two and stitch it together again correctly.
      Is there a way to avoid this behaviour?

      Thanks in advance for any info,
      Stephan
    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        On Mon 02-Jul-2007 at 12:09 -0000, stephan0h wrote:

        > the panoramic image is layed out on a black canvas, the leftmost foto
        > being placed in the middle. Now, if the panorama gets too 'long', the
        > panorama hits the right edge of the canvas and is continued on the
        > left side.

        Open the preview window and click the button marked 'center'.

        --
        Bruno
      • stephan0h
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruno Postle <bruno@...> wrote:

          > On Mon 02-Jul-2007 at 12:09 -0000, stephan0h wrote:
          >
          > > the panoramic image is layed out on a black canvas, the leftmost foto
          > > being placed in the middle. Now, if the panorama gets too 'long', the
          > > panorama hits the right edge of the canvas and is continued on the
          > > left side.
          >
          > Open the preview window and click the button marked 'center'.
          >
          > --
          > Bruno

          Hi,
          Perfect!