Re: New poll for PanoToolsNG

  • jeffrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
      Is this poll made by a moderator who also sells panoheads?

      If it is, I think it's inappropriate.
      If this has already been commented on and I'm slow reading all the
      posts, excuse me.
      If I'm just totally wrong, then I apologize for being a bastard ;-)

      jeffrey

      New poll for PanoToolsNG
      Posted by: "PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com" PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:20 pm (PST)

      PanoToolsNG group:

      How many cameras do you use with each pano head? (if you bought a
      new camera to use with an existing pano head, and never switch back to
      the old camera, that counts as one)

      o 1
      o 2
      o 3
      o 4 or more

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (1)
    • Roger Howard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
        On Mon, July 31, 2006 8:19 am, jeffrey wrote:
        > Is this poll made by a moderator who also sells panoheads?
        >
        > If it is, I think it's inappropriate.
        > If this has already been commented on and I'm slow reading all the
        > posts, excuse me.
        > If I'm just totally wrong, then I apologize for being a bastard ;-)

        If you have concerns about content on the list please address it to the
        moderators directly, or join the PanoTools-list group if you'd like to
        discuss it publicly.

        Cheers!
      • JD Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2006
          On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 01:41:38 +0000, PanoToolsNG-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw
          wrote:

          > PanoToolsNG group:
          >
          > Do you wish posts to this Yahoo Group to be fed to
          > GMANE for redistribution? This convenient service
          > allows anyone to find out your E-mail address.
          >
          > o Yes: Continue the feed
          > o No: Terminate the feed

          Before you vote (or after you vote if you consider changing), please
          note that to obtain your email address, a user has to read it from an
          encoded image, like this one:

          http://gmane.org/get-address.php?address=jdsmith-xN8xRfjKI9JQXdO203pMgQ%40public.gmane.org

          These are not addresses which can be harvested by automatic
          email-searching spambots, but by actual live humans.

          JD
        • Jim Dawson
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2006
            I just changed my vote to Continue the feed. As much SPAM as I get, I'm not
            worried about the few that may result from some one picking my address out
            by hand. I think it's a non-issue.

            If the poll had a choice to continue the feed, but with a method of hiding
            the addresses completely, I would have chosen that one, but I'd rather
            keep it as it is rather than lose it completely.

            Jim Dawson