Re: Example sites displaying VRs

  • yuval_levy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Sale" <yahoo_groups@...> wrote:
      > and a third tool whose name escapes me now.

      SPi-V / Flashpanoramas.com / DevalVR / PangeaVR just to name a few.

      > Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the links
      > to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my
      > own site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs?

      Old, discontinued model: <http://www.voxcasa.com/visite.php?sia=x42500>

      On request I can give you a password to access the beta of the current
      model. You can see parts of the technology at work, e.g.
      <http://www.photopla.net/070502toronto/>

      Regards
      Yuv
    • sarah_lvv
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
        wrote:

        > I understand there are, at least, three different software "tools" to
        > display VRs on the web, QuickTime, Java, and a third tool whose name
        escapes
        > me now. Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the
        links
        > to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my own
        > site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs?

        There is a real estate virtual tour provider site:
        http://bethere360.com, their tours are made by Tourweaver 2.0 version,
        with panoramas and still images together in a java based virtual tour.
        Are you going to use panoramas in your tours as well?

        regards,
        Sarah_lvv
      • Peter Sale
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
          Hi Sarah, Many thanks for your reply. Yes, by VRs, I meant panoramas, for
          example, <http://bethere360.com/vt/samples/sample4/TourWeaver_467019.html>,
          or even Yuv's <http://www.voxcasa.com/visite.php?sia=x42500>.

          -
          Regards,
          Peter Sale
          Santa Monica, CA USA

          ---

          wrote:

          > I understand there are, at least, three different software "tools" to
          > display VRs on the web, QuickTime, Java, and a third tool whose name
          escapes
          > me now. Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the
          links
          > to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my own
          > site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs?

          There is a real estate virtual tour provider site:
          http://bethere360.com, their tours are made by Tourweaver 2.0 version,
          with panoramas and still images together in a java based virtual tour.
          Are you going to use panoramas in your tours as well?

          regards,
          Sarah_lvv
        • neevklid
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4, 2007
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Sale" <yahoo_groups@...> wrote:

            > I understand there are, at least, three different software "tools" to
            > display VRs on the web, QuickTime, Java, and a third tool whose name
            escapes
            > me now. Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the
            links
            > to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my own
            > site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs?

            Hello!
            See http://www.panomodules.com for example. It is the complex Flash
            based solution for the web virtual tours. I hope, it can be useful.

            Regards,
            Konstantin Tulinov
            (PanoModules team)
          • Peter Sale
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
              Many thanks for reply to my post. Actually, I'm looking for websites
              displaying the work of individual and/or various Panoramic photographers.
              I'm not currently researching the software tools they may have used to
              create those sites.
              -
              Regards,
              Peter Sale
              Santa Monica, CA USA

              ---
              On Wednesday, July 04, 2007 12:00 PM, neevklid replied: