Example sites displaying VRs

  • Peter Sale
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 11:54 AM
      I understand there are, at least, three different software "tools" to
      display VRs on the web, QuickTime, Java, and a third tool whose name escapes
      me now. Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the links
      to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my own
      site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs? Right now I only
      host still images and flash slideshows made from still images at sites such
      as www.petersale.com <http://www.petersale.com/> , www.140oceanpark.com
      <http://www.140oceanpark.com/> , 110oceanparkblvd.com, etc.

      -
      Regards,
      Peter Sale
      Santa Monica, CA USA

    • yuval_levy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 3:28 PM
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Sale" <yahoo_groups@...> wrote:
        > and a third tool whose name escapes me now.

        SPi-V / Flashpanoramas.com / DevalVR / PangeaVR just to name a few.

        > Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the links
        > to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my
        > own site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs?

        Old, discontinued model: <http://www.voxcasa.com/visite.php?sia=x42500>

        On request I can give you a password to access the beta of the current
        model. You can see parts of the technology at work, e.g.
        <http://www.photopla.net/070502toronto/>

        Regards
        Yuv
      • sarah_lvv
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 7:11 PM
          wrote:

          > I understand there are, at least, three different software "tools" to
          > display VRs on the web, QuickTime, Java, and a third tool whose name
          escapes
          > me now. Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the
          links
          > to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my own
          > site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs?

          There is a real estate virtual tour provider site:
          http://bethere360.com, their tours are made by Tourweaver 2.0 version,
          with panoramas and still images together in a java based virtual tour.
          Are you going to use panoramas in your tours as well?

          regards,
          Sarah_lvv
        • Peter Sale
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1 8:10 PM
            Hi Sarah, Many thanks for your reply. Yes, by VRs, I meant panoramas, for
            example, <http://bethere360.com/vt/samples/sample4/TourWeaver_467019.html>,
            or even Yuv's <http://www.voxcasa.com/visite.php?sia=x42500>.

            -
            Regards,
            Peter Sale
            Santa Monica, CA USA

            ---

            wrote:

            > I understand there are, at least, three different software "tools" to
            > display VRs on the web, QuickTime, Java, and a third tool whose name
            escapes
            > me now. Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the
            links
            > to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my own
            > site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs?

            There is a real estate virtual tour provider site:
            http://bethere360.com, their tours are made by Tourweaver 2.0 version,
            with panoramas and still images together in a java based virtual tour.
            Are you going to use panoramas in your tours as well?

            regards,
            Sarah_lvv
          • neevklid
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4 11:59 AM
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Sale" <yahoo_groups@...> wrote:

              > I understand there are, at least, three different software "tools" to
              > display VRs on the web, QuickTime, Java, and a third tool whose name
              escapes
              > me now. Does any proud web site "parent" wish to provide me with the
              links
              > to their VR site to assist me with ideas for possibly upgrading my own
              > site(s) to accommodate residential real estate related VRs?

              Hello!
              See http://www.panomodules.com for example. It is the complex Flash
              based solution for the web virtual tours. I hope, it can be useful.

              Regards,
              Konstantin Tulinov
              (PanoModules team)
            • Peter Sale
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5 9:55 AM
                Many thanks for reply to my post. Actually, I'm looking for websites
                displaying the work of individual and/or various Panoramic photographers.
                I'm not currently researching the software tools they may have used to
                create those sites.
                -
                Regards,
                Peter Sale
                Santa Monica, CA USA

                ---
                On Wednesday, July 04, 2007 12:00 PM, neevklid replied: