RE: [PanoToolsNG] Request some sample Sigma f3.5 images of real estate interior

  • Peter Sale
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Ops, I said F4 (a lens I just "off'd" on eBay) when I meant to say F3.5.

      --
      I'm a Real Estate agent in Santa Monica California, and a D200 DSLR
      photography enthusiast. Often (if I'm not swamped) I shoot photos of my own
      listings. Some examples can be viewed at www.3019thirdstreet.com
      <http://www.3019thirdstreet.com/> , www.140oceanpark.com
      <http://www.140oceanpark.com/> , and www.1027ashland.com
      <http://www.1027ashland.com/> . All my images end up on the web. I have also
      dabbled with panoramic images. Some examples can be viewed at
      http://petersale.com/3rd_st_condo_308_tour.asp . With respect to panoramic
      images I'm looking into two possibilities:

      (1) Purchasing a Sigma F3.5-8mm lens, shooting, stitching and hosting images
      of properties I'm listing on one or more of my sites.

      (2) Hiring a person to do this for me. Is there anyone in the L.A. area
      (not Circlepix) available for hire for this sort of thing?

      Regarding possibility (1) I would like to "borrow" four images, shot with
      the new Sigma F3.5 8mm lens, of a typical residential interior from a list
      member. I will then attempt to stitch (PTGui) and host a sample pano on one
      of my sites, probably via QuickTime.

      -
      Regards,
      Peter Sale