Re: [PanoToolsNG] Request some sample Sigma f3.5 images of real estate interior

  • Robert C. Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi Peter
      I live here in LA and shoot VRs professionally.

      On Jul 1, 2007, at 11:00 AM, Peter Sale wrote:

      > I'm a Real Estate agent in Santa Monica California, and a D200 DSLR
      > photography enthusiast. Often (if I'm not swamped) I shoot photos
      > of my own
      > listings. Some examples can be viewed at www.3019thirdstreet.com
      > <http://www.3019thirdstreet.com/> , www.140oceanpark.com
      > <http://www.140oceanpark.com/> , and www.1027ashland.com
      > <http://www.1027ashland.com/> . All my images end up on the web. I
      > have also
      > dabbled with panoramic images. Some examples can be viewed at
      > http://petersale.com/3rd_st_condo_308_tour.asp . With respect to
      > panoramic
      > images I'm looking into two possibilities:
      >
      > (1) Purchasing a Sigma F4 8mm lens, shooting, stitching and hosting
      > images
      > of properties I'm listing on one or more of my sites.
      The 8mmf4 is not a great lens you would be better off purchasing the
      Sigma 8mmf3.5. Much sharper less vignetting.

      I could do this please contact me offlist. bob@...

      > Regarding possibility (1) I would like to "borrow" four images,
      > shot with
      > the new Sigma F3.5 8mm lens, of a typical residential interior from
      > a list
      > member. I will then attempt to stitch (PTGui) and host a sample
      > pano on one
      > of my sites, probably via QuickTime.
      >
      > -
      > Regards,
      > Peter Sale
      > Santa Monica, CA USA

      Cheers
      Robert C. Fisher
      VR Photography/Cinematography
    • Peter Sale
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        Ops, I said F4 (a lens I just "off'd" on eBay) when I meant to say F3.5.

        listings. Some examples can be viewed at www.3019thirdstreet.com
        <http://www.3019thirdstreet.com/> , www.140oceanpark.com
        <http://www.140oceanpark.com/> , and www.1027ashland.com
        <http://www.1027ashland.com/> . All my images end up on the web. I have also
        dabbled with panoramic images. Some examples can be viewed at
        http://petersale.com/3rd_st_condo_308_tour.asp . With respect to panoramic
        images I'm looking into two possibilities:

        (1) Purchasing a Sigma F3.5-8mm lens, shooting, stitching and hosting images