Re: [PanoToolsNG] PTGui and HDR and uneven number of shots in 360...

  • Eric O'Brien
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
      Even if you manually created the HDR files (from the 3 sets of 3 in
      your example), then tone mapped the result back down to 8- or 16-
      bits, I would think that the appearance of those images would differ
      so much from the remaining ones that getting it to blend nicely could
      be quite a task in post-production. Probably far more than you might
      "save" in your proposed method.

      It would be easy to do the experiment though.

      eo