AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Spherical Pano with which lens is best?

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2007
      Hi,
      it´s all said already but:
      I would have a look to the Sigma 8mm : Nikon D80 4 shots: 7600 x 3800
      which is more than sufficient for online (3200 x 1600 Immervision)
      because of the easy workflow and moving parts that makes a pano "alive".

      Autopano has just released their Version 1.4 which really handles fisheye
      images good - though beta still. But ist´s onla 99 $ I think.
      http://en.wiki.autopano.net/Latest_Beta

      PTGUI & Hugin are also very good solutions- and Hugin is free.
      Ciao
      Mike