Re: Problem using Mac Enblend & pblend

  • LoveFilm
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2006
      > It sounds like your issue isn't an enblend problem, but somewhere in
      > your setup/environment.

      Rob - I too posted answer to Kekus form. Hans and your suggestions
      did solve my problem. Enblend 2.5 now works properly with Xblend
      after changing my Root directory from read only to read and write
      privileges.

      > The 2.x versions are essentially identical on all platforms, just
      > recompiled. (1.2-mac == 1.2-pc)

      Regarding the differences I was seeing on rendered out put from PC and
      Mac. This was due to my own mistake. The scripts I ported over to
      the Mac were actually from a slightly earlier version of one of my
      files, whose control points were not as well optimized. So I was not
      comparing rendered output from the same scripts!