Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: To Tilt-Shift or not to Tilt-Shift, That is the question.

  • RomualdV
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2007
      Hello Sacha,

      I use the 24 tse. As and old school photographer, I prefer to shift
      on location instead of stitching then cropping (direct view and more
      fast). With a fullframe digital like 5D or 1ds x, the image sharpness
      is always better than what I had on 135 films. So I don't really care
      about the actual differences shift/stitch-crop.

      On another side, since my 14 mm recti (h fov +- 90 deg) is out of
      order, I use the fe 15 and remap/crop the image for very wide angle
      views. It is far more convenient than to use directly the 14 to
      adjust perspective and composition.
      I have also presented some landscape images remapped into cylindrical
      and cropped to 24x36 ratio and they are very well accepted by people
      who don't know this postprod work.

      Romuald