Hugin and PTGui suggestion for perfect (or better) stitch.

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      Hi, again me, I was thinking of a way to obtain a better stitch in
      Hugin and PTGui, not that from yerstuday, that is solved now, but this
      one could be also a feature recquest for these two software and others
      too.

      While the explanation includes two pictures please read on follow link,
      then also please reply your thoughts here or there as you whish.

      http://www.panoguide.com/forums/tipsntricks/3370/

      many thanks,
      Dorin