Re: [PanoToolsNG] Does anybody use HDR images with panotools?

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2006
      Hello Daniel,

      Here is a 900x600 downsized testcase (11x5 images, full HDR). It should
      be sufficient challenging, as there is natural and artifical light in
      the scene as well as grey walls which are very sensible to wrong color
      response and tonemapping flaws.
      For your convinience, i have also included the 5 HDR images:
      http://www.austria-360.at/temp/hdri_testcase.zip
      If you need higher resolution, pls. don't hesitate to contact me...

      HTH
      Bernhard