RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Fullscreen QTVR Pano Troubleshooting.

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26, 2007
      Yes, that looks better.

      Another thing, do not use window.moveTo(0,0);

      when the browser is already maximized.. or even more conservatively..
      anywhere close.

      Most people don't like that. Especially with big displays, they can see your
      VR just fine even when it only occupies a portion of their monitor.

      Additionally, think about all their other tabs and apps open.

      Sacha Griffin
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com