Re: loop pano with PTviewer ? is it possible?

  • Robert Bilsland
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2007
      Fatchai,

      Sorry, yes I should have posted the link that Dorin posted. Fulvio's
      version has quite a few extra features that Helmut Dersch's original
      version doesn't. When Helmut released a version of the source code,
      development continued in the community with Fulvio taking a lead role.

      Hope it's working now,

      Bob Bilsland.
      http://www.panoramasunlimited.com