stupid mac question

  • Jeffrey S. Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
      I'm trying to get PTGui working on a mac. :) It needs panotools installed
      for the fisheye images. But I've only been on this Windows x64 dog-poo
      machine, and I've never attempted this on a mac before!

      Can someone point me in the right directions? Sourcefoge and Jim Watters
      site did not yield anything useful, but maybe I missed something!

      :)

      Jeffrey

    • Kathy Wheeler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
        On 26/06/2007, at 7:26 AM, Jeffrey S. Martin wrote:

        > I'm trying to get PTGui working on a mac. :) It needs panotools
        > installed
        > for the fisheye images. But I've only been on this Windows x64 dog-
        > poo
        > machine, and I've never attempted this on a mac before!
        >
        > Can someone point me in the right directions? Sourcefoge and Jim
        > Watters
        > site did not yield anything useful, but maybe I missed something!

        This might be what you're looking for:
        http://www.rogerroger.org/panotools/universal/

        Cheers,
        KathyW.