Does anybody use HDR images with panotools?

  • dmgalpha
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 3:04 PM
      Does anybody use HDR with panotools (which means PTgui, PTassembler,
      PTstitcher)?

      If so, would you mind donating a test case (low resolution) for libpano
      battery of tests? The size does not matter (ideally we would like to
      have 2 or 3 different tests, ranging from one image to several ones
      in one job)

      thank you!

      daniel
      (co-maintainer of libpano and PTmender)
    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30 3:13 PM
        i will have to...
        :-)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30 5:46 PM
          Hello Daniel,

          Here is a 900x600 downsized testcase (11x5 images, full HDR). It should
          be sufficient challenging, as there is natural and artifical light in
          the scene as well as grey walls which are very sensible to wrong color
          response and tonemapping flaws.
          For your convinience, i have also included the 5 HDR images:
          http://www.austria-360.at/temp/hdri_testcase.zip
          If you need higher resolution, pls. don't hesitate to contact me...

          HTH
          Bernhard