Re: Pano settings do not take for conversion lens

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "kkcwiebe" <kkcwiebe@...> wrote:

      > I have a DMC-FZ20 and recently purchased a Raynox conversion lens
      > (66x). While the lens works great, I can no longer stitch the images.

      Kevin, There's very little to go on here. I imagine it is the 0.66x
      lens rather than 66x. You don't say what software you are using to
      stitch the images, but I had no difficulty in using PTGui to correct
      the distortion in a sample image from Raynox web site reasonably well.
      Maybe you could you could make a set of images available on a web site
      somewhere, orif you care to email them to me I would be happy to try a
      stitch.

      John