Quite OT Request for the germans...

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
      Where do I find the best prices in german online shops for cameras and
      photographic material??
      DANKE!!!

      Università Iuav di Venezia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
        http://www.preistrend.de

        Willy

        On Jun 25, 2007, at 12:00, Luca Vascon wrote:

        > Where do I find the best prices in german online shops for cameras and
        > photographic material??
        > DANKE!!!

        > Università Iuav di Venezia
        >
        > Dr. Luca Vascon
        > tel . (+39) 041.2571262, e-mail Vascon@...
        >
        > Laboratorio multimedia Facoltà di Design e Arti, DADI
        > Magazzino 7 ex Ligabue, Dorsoduro 1827 30123 Venezia

      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
          danke
          :-)
          On Jun 25, 2007, at 12:00, Luca Vascon wrote:

          > Where do I find the best prices in german online shops for cameras and
          > photographic material??
          > DANKE!!!

          > Università Iuav di Venezia
          >
          > Dr. Luca Vascon
          > tel . (+39) 041.2571262, e-mail Vascon@...
          >
          > Laboratorio multimedia Facoltà di Design e Arti, DADI
          > Magazzino 7 ex Ligabue, Dorsoduro 1827 30123 Venezia

        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
            Luca
            I use:
            http://www.preissuchmaschine.de/
            http://www.guenstiger.de/gt/main.asp
            http://www2.evendi.de/
            http://www.hardwareschotte.de/
            http://www.geizkragen.de/

            All are good for technical stuff.
            Comapare the shops - that is of more interest, because their rank vary and
            some customers write reports.

            Ciao
            Mike

            -------------------------

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
              > Luca Vascon" wrote:
              >
              > Where do I find the best prices in german online shops for cameras and
              > photographic material??

              Hi Luca,
              I'm german but live in spain (tenerife, canary islands).
              'Cause you can't find any prof. shop here I still use to buy my
              equipment in Germany.

              Usually surching prices with:
              http://geizhals.at/deutschland/
              (best results, listing shipping costs, user-rating..)

              A few of the shops where I always look and got parts of my equipment:

              * mail-order selling
              http://www.technikdirekt.de (lenses, cameras ..)
              http://www.directshopper.de (lenses, cameras...)
              http://www.foto-erhardt.de (lenses, cameras ...)