loop pano with PTviewer ? is it possible?

  • qsecofr88888
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2007
      all experts in here:

      is it possible to setup a ptviewer to loop a few panos automatically.

      i would like to set each pano to rotate itself at 360 degree (one
      round) and then the viewer will change to a second pano and then it
      rotates 360 degree an so on...

      what is the parameters to make it happen? cheers
    • Robert Bilsland
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
        Try the following code, I think it does what you want (If not let me
        know whats wrong).

        <head></head>
        <applet width="500" height="375" archive="ptviewer.jar"
        code="ptviewer.class">
        <param name="pano0"
        value="{file=pano1.jpg}{fov=70}{fovmin=70}{fovmax=70}{autoTime=60}{autoNumTurns=1}{auto=0.33}{inits=ptviewer:waitWhilePanning();newPanoFromList(1);}"
        />
        <param name="pano1"
        value="{file=pano2.jpg}{fov=70}{fovmin=70}{fovmax=70}{autoTime=60}{autoNumTurns=1}{auto=0.33}{inits=ptviewer:waitWhilePanning();newPanoFromList(2);}"
        />
        <param name="pano2"
        value="{file=pano3.jpg}{fov=70}{fovmin=70}{fovmax=70}{autoTime=60}{autoNumTurns=1}{auto=0.33}{inits=ptviewer:waitWhilePanning();newPanoFromList(0);}"
        />
        <param name="file" value="ptviewer:0" />
        <param name="showToolbar" value="true" />
        <param name="imgLoadFeedback" value="false" />
        </applet>

        My example uses Fulvio's latest version of PTViewer and has 3
        panoramas linked together looping round. After a single rotation it
        loads the next. I've locked the field of view at 70 degrees. The
        autoTime param is the minimum number of seconds for a single rotation
        (if your machine can't keep up it'll be slower). AutoNumTurns is the
        number of turns to be done. auto is the auto rotation pan angle
        increment for each frame (in degrees). Just replace the file parameter
        with your panorama names and duplicate so that you have enough and I
        think that'll be it.

        Bob Bilsland.
        http://www.panoramasunlimited.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
          hi Bob:

          thanks for your code. but it doesn't work.
          i picked 3 of my pano to try and replaced those files with my file's
          name. it did show the pano0 and then continue to rotate but it
          didn't change to pano1 after a turn is completed. i also waited 60
          sec to see whether the auto time take effect and change to second
          pano but it didn't change either.

          regards
          fatchai

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Bilsland"
          <rbilsland@...> wrote:

          > Try the following code, I think it does what you want (If not let
          me
          > know whats wrong).

          > <head></head>
          > <applet width="500" height="375" archive="ptviewer.jar"
          > code="ptviewer.class">
          > <param name="pano0"
          > value="{file=pano1.jpg}{fov=70}{fovmin=70}{fovmax=70}{autoTime=60}
          {autoNumTurns=1}{auto=0.33}{inits=ptviewer:waitWhilePanning
          ();newPanoFromList(1);}"
          > />
          > <param name="pano1"
          > value="{file=pano2.jpg}{fov=70}{fovmin=70}{fovmax=70}{autoTime=60}
          {autoNumTurns=1}{auto=0.33}{inits=ptviewer:waitWhilePanning
          ();newPanoFromList(2);}"
          > />
          > <param name="pano2"
          > value="{file=pano3.jpg}{fov=70}{fovmin=70}{fovmax=70}{autoTime=60}
          {autoNumTurns=1}{auto=0.33}{inits=ptviewer:waitWhilePanning
          ();newPanoFromList(0);}"
          > />
          > <param name="file" value="ptviewer:0" />
          > <param name="showToolbar" value="true" />
          > <param name="imgLoadFeedback" value="false" />
          > </applet>
          >
          > My example uses Fulvio's latest version of PTViewer and has 3
          > panoramas linked together looping round. After a single rotation it
          > loads the next. I've locked the field of view at 70 degrees. The
          > autoTime param is the minimum number of seconds for a single
          rotation
          > (if your machine can't keep up it'll be slower). AutoNumTurns is
          the
          > number of turns to be done. auto is the auto rotation pan angle
          > increment for each frame (in degrees). Just replace the file
          parameter
          > with your panorama names and duplicate so that you have enough and
          > think that'll be it.
          >
          > Bob Bilsland.
          > http://www.panoramasunlimited.com
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "qsecofr88888" <fatchai@>
          wrote:

          > > all experts in here:
          > >
          > > is it possible to setup a ptviewer to loop a few panos
          automatically.

          > > i would like to set each pano to rotate itself at 360 degree
          (one
          > > round) and then the viewer will change to a second pano and then
          it
          > > rotates 360 degree an so on...
          > >
          > > what is the parameters to make it happen? cheers

        • dorindxn
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
            Try to download and test with ptviewer from here

            http://www.fsoft.it/panorama/PTViewer.htm

            on my PC works

            Dorin

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26, 2007
              Fatchai,

              Sorry, yes I should have posted the link that Dorin posted. Fulvio's
              version has quite a few extra features that Helmut Dersch's original
              version doesn't. When Helmut released a version of the source code,
              development continued in the community with Fulvio taking a lead role.

              Hope it's working now,