Re: [PanoToolsNG] PTGUI Pro Hdr Beta

  • Carel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2007
      Michael Asgian wrote:

      > I like Photomatix better. Also I was playing with Artizen, I might buy
      > that one also...

      Try FDRTools. It is a bit slower, but gives you much more control and
      handles bigger files without having to go into batch mode, so that you can
      still see what you are doing. It also keeps your colors closer to the
      original.
      One of the things I use a lot in FDRTools is the "separation" mode, where
      you minimize ghosting caused by movement of objects (ghosting caused by
      bracketing - a different issue from ghosting between adjoining images).
      Photomatix has something similar, but FDRTools gives you much more control.

      Carel Struycken