firefox panohelp!

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      It crashes every 3x2 times, I can't see a damm paanorama with it..
      .Sometimes, rarely, works..
      I cn't find the right button to press to say him "do not stress me"...
      ;-)

    • Mickael Therer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
        using funky extensions ?
        if yes deactivate them 1/1 to see who's the troublemaker,

        FF works fine here even on my macs …

        -m

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luca Vascon" <crimsonkingit@...>