Re: [PanoToolsNG] adenpanoramer: shooting with no panohead!

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 22, 2007
      Well... a MONOPOD with an agnos.com ring on it. 400D Canon amd 8mm 3.5
      Sigma... no rotator at all. You may have the bubble leveller on th
      emonopod...
      keep the camera 60 degrees (on sensor diaginal) and you will never need
      zenit shot.
      Use the monopod and you will forget about nadir shots...
      If you are open air, you can practice with filopod... than, full
      handheld, and finally levitating 1m from the land
      ;-P
      Cheers from my nail pillow...

      Luca.