share and show link

  • jeffreycb2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2007
      I have enjoyed seeing various links members have posted over the years during the life of
      this internet wandering interest group. I have particularly enjoyed the discussions on the
      history of panoramas and also (with the technicalities for perfect stitching to one side) other
      pictorial means that explore how you can to record and express the pleasure and sense of
      places and spaces.

      This link was shown to me a month ago and I find it still wonderful and engaging to watch.

      Just follow the next link button to continue to the next stage.

      http://www.mirallestagliabue.com/studio1.html

      Jeffreycb
    • Yuval Levy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2007
        jeffreycb2000 wrote:
        > Just follow the next link button to continue to the next stage.
        >
        > http://www.mirallestagliabue.com/studio1.html

        very creative, unorthodox but beautifully refreshing use of pano
        technology. or maybe it is simple photoshop? anyway, cool concept,
        nicely done!

        thanks for sharing
        Yuv
      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2007
          Benedetta Tagliabue studio...
          Yes, nice concept, although old, never abused.
          :-)