Re: The WWP "Community" event is almost here!

  • qsecofr88888
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      thanks Simon.
      you are right, i can logon to the server with my home pc.
      but got page error when i tried in my office pc. probably the
      firewall blocked the access.

      fatchai.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Wheaton, Simon"
      <simon.wheaton@...> wrote:

      > I have that problem at work, but it works from home, probably due
      to the
      > firewall configuration here at work.
      >
      > Have you tried it from a different computer on a different network?
      >
      > Simon
      > Canberra
      > AUSTRALIA

      privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
      sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with any
      attachments immediately. You should not copy or use it for any
      purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.