PTGui 6.0 beta: for Windows and Mac!

  • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
      Surprise, surprise: PTGui now runs on OSX!

      Beta 6.0 for windows and mac can be downloaded here:
      http://www.ptgui.com/beta.html

      This beta still may need some more testing before it is completely
      stable; due to the mac compatibility the user interface needed a
      complete rewrite. But quite a few new features have been added as well.
      See the list on the above page for details.

      Feedback is appreciated. I have opened a google group for beta testing
      feedback (see the above page for details), please post your findings
      there instead of to this group.

      Thanks for testing!
      Joost
    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
        SO happy...
        :-D

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
          Amazing!!!!

          Thanks Joost!

          I can't help but wonder when one of your high-priced
          competitors will buy you out :)

          Yiorgos

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <imim@...>
          wrote:

          > Surprise, surprise: PTGui now runs on OSX!
          >
          > Beta 6.0 for windows and mac can be downloaded here:
          > http://www.ptgui.com/beta.html
          >
          > This beta still may need some more testing before it is completely
          > stable; due to the mac compatibility the user interface needed a
          > complete rewrite. But quite a few new features have been added as
          well.
          > See the list on the above page for details.
          >
          > Feedback is appreciated. I have opened a google group for beta
          testing
          > feedback (see the above page for details), please post your
          findings
          > there instead of to this group.
          >
          > Thanks for testing!
          > Joost

        • Juergen Schrader
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
            BEWARE! ;)

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...>
            wrote:

            > Amazing!!!!
            >
            > Thanks Joost!
            >
            > I can't help but wonder when one of your high-priced
            > competitors will buy you out :)
            >
            > Yiorgos
            >

            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <imim@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Surprise, surprise: PTGui now runs on OSX!
            > >
            > > Beta 6.0 for windows and mac can be downloaded here:
            > > http://www.ptgui.com/beta.html
            > >
            > > This beta still may need some more testing before it is completely
            > > stable; due to the mac compatibility the user interface needed a
            > > complete rewrite. But quite a few new features have been added as
            > well.
            > > See the list on the above page for details.
            > >
            > > Feedback is appreciated. I have opened a google group for beta
            > testing
            > > feedback (see the above page for details), please post your
            > findings
            > > there instead of to this group.
            > >
            > > Thanks for testing!
            > > Joost

          • Mr. Roger Howard
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
              Holy crap!

              Joost, you rock.
            • Jook Leung
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
                Ooooh, what a nice present on a hot summer day to keep me inside.

                Thank you Joost.

                --
                Jook Leung
                360VR Images