Re: Hi. I'm a new panogroup fan from Yemen, Aden

  • Hans Lundberg
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 15, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ahmad Alkaf <aokaf@...> wrote:

      > Mrs. Sarah told me that I should go for sigma 8mm cause it takes 4
      shots only and it is helpful in hot weather non air conditioned real
      estate properties.
      > 1 what about the body? should I switch to nikon D70 or remain
      with my old canon 350D?
      > 2 with those 4 shots, can I make a cubic shot? with no zenith or
      nader shot?
      > 3 what about autobracketing, does any one now Photomatix Pro?
      > http://www.hdrsoft.com/examples.html
      > does any one have an illustrated toturial with canon or nikon?
      >
      > regards
      > Ahmad

      If you want to use the sigma 8 mm for 4 shot you need one fullframe
      camera, i.e. Canon 5D which is 24x36 mm.
      With a Canon 350D it will appere as a diagonal fisheye of 180 degree.
      Remember you have a crop of about 1,6 on 350D.
      On Canon 5D it will give you a image that is circular with 180 degree
      al around, leving a lot of black unexposed outside the circel. (which
      you dont use anywhay.)

      I use Canon EOS5D with Sigma 8mm circular fisheye.
      /Hans