Re: [PanoToolsNG] Be careful, sharks are watching

  • Isaac Garcia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 2:40 AM
      Well, I have this rule about not visiting places that forbid dancing... so I guess I won´t be visiting it anytime soon <g>

      Now, seriously, I can understand the other prohibitions (even as much as I may dislike the copyright thingy), but not allowing dancing strikes me as weird... maybe somebody who knows more about the facilities could provide a simple, logical explanation.

      The revolution will be blogged
      Variato delectat
      ¿Te gusta rodar? http://www.gdcpueblonuevo.org