Be careful, sharks are watching

  • fierodeval
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2006
      I viewed this news
      http://www.emich.be/fr/2005/09/23/belgiquelaridicule_latomium/ (French)

      The Belgian society of copyright asks for money by publication of any
      photo of the Atomium on the Internet.

      This is an example, a guy received an invoice of 793 euros by his web
      page
      http://www.eric-maerschalck.be/Bruxelles/theme.php?id=142&page=1 (French)

      Anybody has any panorama with the Atomium? You can receive an invoice
      soon... crazy world :(

      Sorry by French pages (I don't understand them, I use a translator)

      best regards
      fiero
    • Isaac Garcia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
        Well, I have this rule about not visiting places that forbid dancing... so I guess I won´t be visiting it anytime soon <g>

        Now, seriously, I can understand the other prohibitions (even as much as I may dislike the copyright thingy), but not allowing dancing strikes me as weird... maybe somebody who knows more about the facilities could provide a simple, logical explanation.

        The revolution will be blogged
        Variato delectat
        ¿Te gusta rodar? http://www.gdcpueblonuevo.org