RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Google Maps Street View

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 11, 2007
      That’s an amazing concept destroyed by a terrible user interface. I imagined
      flying to every cool spot and taking a quick look around.. but no.

      Everything change in viewpoint takes ages.

      Not that it couldn’t be fixed.. plus the data doesn’t update correctly if
      you are actively flying with keys.

      Sacha Griffin
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net