Re: HI to all members-- I'M A NEWBIE TO PANOTOOLS

  • hellotowyntravel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jla314" <jla314@...> wrote:

      > Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Chicagoland and have an
      > interest in making QuickTime 360 degree movies. Been practicing with
      > PTGui but haven't bought it as yet. It's my hope that you all may be
      > willing to help me with the questions (that I'm sure I will have).

      Hello from a fellow newbie. I dont know that I can help much, I
      have only been doing panos myself (or trying to do them) for about
      three months, but I am sure I will be interested in the answers you may
      get. Regarding PTGui, I bought it about five weeks ago, and,
      althougfh I am still most definately a learner using it, I find it
      first class and worth every penny. Mike Owen from North Wales, U.K.