How many cameras do you use with each pano head?

  • stevenkan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006
      A lot of pano heads (like the NN and Panosaurus) are designed to be universal, and permit
      switching of cameras and repositioning of the various pieces to match.

      But who among us actually does this? Do you use more than one camera with a given pano
      head? Or do you typically use only one camera?

      Vote here:

    • Dave 360texas.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006
        We use a Mrotator TCPs with a Canon 350, 20d and 5d.
        We also have used a Kaidan Kiwi990 we use with a Nikon CP 990 and
        Canon 20d.

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "stevenkan" <steven@...> wrote:

        > A lot of pano heads (like the NN and Panosaurus) are designed to be
        universal, and permit
        > switching of cameras and repositioning of the various pieces to
        match.

        > But who among us actually does this? Do you use more than one camera
        with a given pano
        > head? Or do you typically use only one camera?
        >
        > Vote here:

      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006
          I really use more than one camera, and many camera-lens combination..
          Dedicated homebrew heads can be light and little...
          When on travel I use a lens ring. It resolves a lot of things!!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006
            Hello Professor,
            The 'Ring' pan head.. would that be Agno's new RingT ? With a Nikon
            or Canon? and a Nikkor 10.5 or Sigma 8mm ? Because someone in the
            Panoweaver Forum has been asking to see stitched 360 panorama
            results a Nikon d70 and 10.5 ON THE Mrotator HD fiberglass pole
            mount.

            Thank you for answering.

            http://www.agnos.com/catalogo.htm?v_lingua=ENG&v_categ_lista=PR001-
            RINGT

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luca Vascon"
            <crimsonkingit@...> wrote:

            > I really use more than one camera, and many camera-lens
            combination..
            > Dedicated homebrew heads can be light and little...
            > When on travel I use a lens ring. It resolves a lot of things!!!

          • John Houghton
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "stevenkan" <steven@...> wrote:

              > A lot of pano heads (like the NN and Panosaurus) are designed to be
              > universal, and permit switching of cameras and repositioning of the
              > various pieces to match.
              >
              > But who among us actually does this?

              Well I do, but have only one camera. The adjustability of the head is
              necessary in order to support the use of different lenses as well as
              different cameras. So I have just one DSLR but do reposition the
              pieces of the head from time-to-time. Is the poll capturing the wanted
              piece of information?

              John
            • Isaac Garcia
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006
                In my case only one body, but several different lenses, both "normal" and a fisheye.

                The revolution will be blogged
                Variato delectat
                ¿Te gusta rodar? http://www.gdcpueblonuevo.org