Re: 360cities.net - launched!

  • Paul Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      Jeffrey and list,

      I thought there was some fantastic 'collaboration' going on.

      Then I get to the word 'franchise'. Hmmmm :(

      What is your standard franchising offer BTW?

      It will be great to see this get bigger whatever your business model.

      So refreshing not to see 'Copyright Hans Nyberg' written all over it.
      Sorry Hans, I couldn't resist.

      Congrats on your launch and best to you all at 360cities.

      Paul