Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Remembering Bath, 2006

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2007
      > It worked because I can't find them. Where should I be looking
      They aren't that apparent because no direct sunlight is hitting the
      lens. You would "see" them (if they were still there) e.g. when looking
      to the right opposide side of the room. Some halos are left around the
      bulbs. Some patterns at the bottom of the nearest door look like typical
      lens flares but they aren't. :-)

      If you want to see something, you may look at this full HDR panorama
      which includes full sunlight DR and was shot directly into the sun
      (almost, i missed by a few degrees) resulting in very few lens flares:
      http://dativ.at/lightprobes/viewer.php?file=schoenbrunn-front.fjpg&bright=1600

      Best regards
      Bernhard