RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Raynox DCR-CF185PRO & Fuji S7000

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2006
      Hi Geoff,

      It's always nice to be bookmarked - thanks! The system weighs 3.75 lbs (1.7
      kilos) and folds down to 1½" x 4¼" x 12" (38.1mm x 107.95mm x 304.8mm). You
      can shoot up to 36 columns in either 10 degree increments or 45 degree
      increments, depending on which of the two sets of rotation holes you use on
      the base. For pitch, you can shoot up to 19 rows in 10 degree increments.
      Thanks for pointing out the missing information in the PDF. I'll add that
      soon (am just heading out for a long weekend).

      Hope that helps!