Low light and nadir shot

  • Breno Nonato Christol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hi,

      I have to make some indoor panoramas, for an interior design costumer. I went to "feel" the work and notice that the rooms have low light conditions and I got an average light metering T= 1,5 sec , A=13. So it is not possible to get a handheld nadir shot. What do you advice? My equipment: Canon Rebel Xti, Sigma 8mm, NodalNinja adaptor.
      Some rooms have a carpet floor, so it is easy a post production in PS, without nadir shot; but other floors are mosaics, so....

      Breno

    • Pat Swovelin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007

        Use Hans' fine technique http://tinyurl.com/2h5urh