9965Re: Need help with setting image parameters for circular images

  • gobrien1911
    Jun 2 11:17 AM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "John Houghton" <j.houghton@...>
      wrote:

      > If the crop circle has been set identically on all the images, then
      > they will all be remapped (warped) in the same manner. Use the "Apply
      > to all images" button on the Crop tab to set the same crop circle on
      > all images. In the case of the nadir and zenith, beware of upside down
      > images that can result from bogus auto rotation sensor values. If you
      > choose to have smaller crop circles for the zenith and/or nadir, then
      > you must select individual lens parameters for those images.
      >
      > John

      John:

      Crop circle is set identically for all images.

      I thought the sensor orientation might be the problem, so I changed
      the roll in 90 degree increments. Doesn't seem to work.

      I have to confess I know how to push the buttons in PTGui, but I'm not
      clear on what actually happens. When you say select individual lens
      params for the cropped Z and N, do I need to change other params
      beside pitch for those cropped frames?

      thanks for the help,
      Gary
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic