9268Re: Black\alpha area around a panorama (hugin)

  • John Houghton
    May 2, 2007
      > I have not used Hugin but it looks like the vertical field of view
      > is set to 360 deg when it should only be 180 deg.

      No, you can just read the fov in the bottom right hand corner, and it
      says 127x94. The odd thing is that the horizon is in the wrong place
      yet apparently straight. If the output image was repositioned to bring
      the horizon to where it should be, at the centre of the output area, it
      would develop a pronounced curve. I think the likely explanation is
      that the vertical shift parameter "e" has been optimized to a silly
      value. If so, resetting it to 0 and running optimize with e unchecked
      should solve the problem.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic