9263Re: [PanoToolsNG] Black\alpha area around a panorama (hugin)

  • Jim Watters
    May 2, 2007
      I have not used Hugin but it looks like the vertical field of view is
      set to 360 deg when it should only be 180 deg. The horizon is half way
      between the middle where it should be and the bottom. Change to out put
      to 360X180

      Jim

      --
      Jim Watters