8462RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: OT: A laptop for panos. Intel Core, duo core, core 2 duo..???

  • Rick Drew
    Apr 2 11:51 AM
      I'll also add -

      I've found that with LCD's - especially my laptop - that changing the
      viewing angle makes a huge difference. Now, I'm not talking the obvious. I
      found that if I tilt the LCD as far back as possible(not all the time - just
      to test the results) problems are revealed that would not be apparent
      otherwise (or if you used a CRT.) My Sigma has a lot of vignetting - but
      it's often not visible on the LCD. Tilt that LCD back as far as possible,
      and it's obvious.

      Rick Drew