7391Re: [PanoToolsNG] Sundown print advert

  • panokaemena@mac.com
    Mar 3, 2007
      It is simple to make this

      take the equirect image of a pano

      resize it ( not proportional) so you get a square

      apply Polar Coordinates under transform in PS

      you can also reverse the picture of Johnsons to get the equicrect
      again which will give you more clues

      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/Johnson.jpg

      Willy