      From: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of William Donelson
      Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 11:45 AM
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 2nd try (sorry) - could you all please check
      Explore Oman ?

      Sacha

      That's strange. The download Does continue during panning on my
      Mac/Safari & Firefox...

      What Browser, PC/Mac, OS and Java versions are you using? Have you tried
      restarting your
      browser?

      If the problem continues, I'll contact Fulvio and see if he can figure
      out what's going on.

      William

      --- In PanoToolsNG@ <mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>